CERT 410 - ARRIS Certification Exam: E6000 CER Foundation
The ARRIS Certification Exam: E6000 CER Foundation is a new rigorous program offered by ARRIS, maker of the E6000 Converged Edge Router, through its Global Knowledge Services group. Certification offers cable professionals the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and test their proficiency with the E6000 CER technology and the recent 5.0 release.
For Cable Professionals:
- With certification, cable professionals can distinguish themselves by proving they have the expertise to maximize bandwidth delivery and access technologies enabled by Release 5.0 of the E6000 CER.
- Certification recognizes an individual as someone who can ensure smooth operation of the cable network and increase the utility of a cable operator's investments.
- Certification can also aid an individual in obtaining prominent roles within their organization.
For Cable Operators:
- Equipped with ARRIS E6000 CER certification, professionals can ensure efficient and optimized operation of a cable operator's network leading to lower operational costs.
- Certification enhances the power and speed of their network by reducing the amount of time taken to resolve technical issues.
To receive certification an individual must complete the ARRIS E6000 CER Foundation exam successfully. Certification candidates are not required to pass any prior exams to be eligible for the E6000 CER Foundation Certification.
Convenient Online Proctoring
For candidate convenience, ARRIS has partnered with the online proctoring service ProctorU. ProctorU offers candidates the opportunity to schedule exam times and take exams from any comfortable location with a reliable internet connection.
At the scheduled time on exam day, ProctorU will confirm your identity, grant access to the exam on ARRIS Academy, and monitor you via the camera on your PC while taking the exam.
Please note that there is a $25 test taking fee, charged by ProctorU.
Experienced cable professionals secure in their knowledge of the E6000 CER product can register to take the exam through ARRIS Academy, and then work with the proctoring service to schedule their exam.
For candidates seeking to bolster their knowledge prior to the exam, ARRIS Global Knowledge Services offers several courses in support of the ARRIS E6000 CER Foundation Certification.
- E6D101: E6000 CER Hardware Overview
- E6D201: E6000 CER Operations
Advanced Troubleshooting Suite
- E6D301: E6000 CER Cable Modem Registration
- E6D302: E6000 CER Theft of Service Prevention
- E6D303: E6000 CER RF Impairments
- E6D304: E6000 CER Troubleshooting Capacity and Bandwidth
ARRIS Global Knowledge Services has made the E6000 CER Foundation Certification affordable for cable professionals. For individuals choosing to take only the exam, the enrollment fee is $300.00 which allows you to take the exam twice.
For individuals seeking training to prepare for exams, total cost varies based on the training courses chosen. Refer to the ARRIS Global Knowledge Services Training course catalog to obtain enrollment fees and more information for E6000 CER training courses.
All course, exam, and proctoring fees can be paid online via a major credit card.
- Complete ARRIS Academy New User Registration.
- Request ARRIS Academy Access.
- Log on to ARRIS Academy.
- Search for "Certification" or browse to Catalog > Certifications > CERT 410: ARRIS Certification Exam: E6000 CER Foundation.