ARRIS WELCOMES PARTNERS TO USE THE BELOW BUTTON TO LOGIN TO THE PARTNER PORTAL AND ACCESS OUR ONLINE TOOLS
As part of the ARRIS Channel Member setup process, a number of roles within your organization would benefit from registering for a Single Sign On (SSO) account to gain access to the ARRIS Partner Portal.
Before registering and to enhance your experience on the Channel Portal, we ask you to watch the Partner Portal Navigation Guide 15 minute video to help you get the most out of the Portal and to confirm whether your role requires a SSO account.
Once you have watched the video, and believe you should have access to the Partner Portal, please review instructions here on how to register for your SSO account.
Once registered for SSO you will be able to access a vast range of online tools and systems from ARRIS, including:
- Sales enablement materials such as ARRIS technical datasheets, recordings of product webinars, presentations, price lists, lead times, etc.
- Marketing Wizard co-branding tool
- Co-op Budget management – for those that qualify for co-op marketing
- Access to the ARRIS promotional goods store
- Customer Experience Centre visit booking system
- Images – The latest high resolution ARRIS product images and lifestyle photography, bringing to life ARRIS technology.
- ARRIS Academy for all training courses
- Ask ARRIS for technical support
- Flexera for software/firmware updates
- Orders/shipping to see order status
- Serial Number to check Serial Numbers associated to your shipments
- Warranty Info to see if your equipment is still under warranty
- Chatter and Community Forums
ARRIS works together with Value Added Resellers to develop strategic geographic and vertical markets for mutual benefit. The aim of the ARRIS Value Added Reseller relationship is to help provide localized delivery of customer maintenance and support in a most efficient manner. ARRIS has a Worldwide Channel Program and is keen to work with Value Added Resellers who can demonstrate the following:
- A synergy and technical expertise to fit with the integration of the product and service portfolio
- Specific and intimate local market and customer knowledge, including language and local on-site installation and maintenance support capabilities
- A willingness to work together with ARRIS in the promotion of mutually beneficial business opportunities and the development of applications
For any prospect ARRIS Channel Partners wishing to work with ARRIS we invite you to review the Guidelines for our Worldwide Channel Program and apply online by clicking here.
For any questions relating to the Channel Portal or the Channel Program in general please direct them to Channel Sales.