ARRIS works together with partners to develop strategic geographic and vertical markets for mutual benefit. The aim of the ARRIS partner relationship is to help provide localized delivery of customer maintenance and support in a most efficient manner.
ARRIS launched its Channel Program in 2010, enhancing the structure in 2014 for International territories including Asia Pacific, CALA and EMEA, and in 2015 ARRIS was pleased to announce the inclusion of the North American territory making the ARRIS Channel Program truly Global.
This 2-tier distribution Channel Program is a set of transparent rules allowing Channel Members to invest time and money in selling ARRIS products in confidence.
ARRIS is keen to work with partners who can demonstrate the following:
- A synergy and technical expertise to fit with the integration of the product and service portfolio
- Specific and intimate local market and customer knowledge, including language and local on-site installation and maintenance support capabilities
- A willingness to work together with ARRIS in the promotion of mutually beneficial business opportunities and the development of applications
ARRIS requires that our all our Channel Members meet the qualitative selective criteria as listed below (for full details please see the ‘ARRIS VAR Guidelines’ for each respective region/sub-region):
- Authorization: Number of people trained and certified
- Revenue: total revenue
- Responsiveness: Quality of support offered to end customers
- Information: Market information; Point of Sales; Channel Member Business Plan; Forecasts
- Supply: Forecast Accuracy
In return, ARRIS is willing to provide a series of benefits to our Channel Members which include:
- Access to a dedicated online channel portal in SFDC containing up-to-date sales, technical and marketing related documents useful in assisting ARRIS Channel Members with sales of ARRIS products and solutions
- A technical training course calendar
- Online co-branding marketing tool
- Channel Identifier Logo to promote membership in the Program
To submit an application to become an ARRIS Channel Member click on the Guidelines and Application links to the right, complete the online form and accept the terms and conditions before submitting your application.
BECOME A CHANNEL PARTNER
Ruckus Ready Channel Partners
For Solution Providers who focus on selling, designing, installing and/or supporting Ruckus wired and wireless solutions, please consider becoming a member of the Ruckus Ready Partner Program. Learn More