12-TFC Series Trunk/Feeder Coupler Line Passives
1.2 GHz Line Passives
The ARRIS 12-TFC Series of 1.2 GHz Trunk/Feeder Coupler (TFC) line passives for HFC networks are available in a variety of configurations including directional couplers, balanced and unbalanced splitters, and power inserters.
These AC power-passing, two-way devices operate within an RF passband of 1.2 GHz and are enclosed in die-cast 360 aluminum alloy housings that are equipped for strand and pedestal mounting. The 12-TFC series employs a swivel center conductor seizure mechanism and a rotatable faceplate to ensure that users can configure the units in a variety of input/output and RF/AC combinations. These features provide flexible installation options and reduce the need for cable loops. The 12-TFC series is also equipped with shorting bars which can be removed for power blocking or replaced with fuses as needed.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Support DOCSIS® 3.1 expanded bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Support installed base with backward compatible faceplates with 8-TFC and 9-TFC housings
- Easily configured to enable or block AC power as needed in the network
- Flexible design supports aerial or pedestal installation
- Protect valuable network equipment investment with optional heavy surge suppression in power inserter