12-TFC Series Trunk/Feeder Coupler Line Passives
1.2 GHz Line Passives
The ARRIS 12-TFC Series of 1.2 GHz Trunk/Feeder Coupler (TFC) line passives for HFC networks are available in a variety of configurations including directional couplers, balanced and unbalanced splitters, and power inserters.
These AC power-passing, two-way devices operate within an RF passband of 1.2 GHz and are enclosed in die-cast 360 aluminum alloy housings that are equipped for strand and pedestal mounting. The 12-TFC series employs a swivel center conductor seizure mechanism and a rotatable faceplate to ensure that users can configure the units in a variety of input/output and RF/AC combinations. These features provide flexible installation options and reduce the need for cable loops. The 12-TFC series is also equipped with shorting bars which can be removed for power blocking or replaced with fuses as needed.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Support DOCSIS® 3.1 expanded bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Support installed base with backward compatible faceplates with 8-TFC and 9-TFC housings
- Easily configured to enable or block AC power as needed in the network
- Flexible design supports aerial or pedestal installation
- Protect valuable network equipment investment with optional heavy surge suppression in power inserter
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!