12000-L Series Equalizable Taps
1.2 GHz Full-Feature Taps
The ARRIS 12000-L-PBT 1.2 GHz series equalizable taps offer improved return path performance for advanced two-way HFC systems, while maintaining backward compatibility with existing Philips/C-COR 9000-L series tap housings. The 12000-L-PBT tap series also allows for a direct drop in solution without the need to reconfigure the plant due to minimal loss changes to the current 1 GHz performance.
The 12000-L-PBT 1.2 GHz series provides signal conditioning with optional plug-in, field configurable modules that include cable equalizers, return path attenuators, and cable simulators. These plug-ins allow for drop signal conditioning without affecting the main feederline path.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Support DOCSIS® 3.1 expanded bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Improve network performance with signal conditioning plug-ins
- Maintain existing installed base with housing compatibility back to 9000-L series tap housings
- High level of network resilience with 6kV surge resistance on feeder and 4kV surge resistance on tap ports
- Integrated bypass capability maintains RF and AC connections with faceplate removed
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!