12000-L Series Equalizable Taps
1.2 GHz Full-Feature Taps
The ARRIS 12000-L-PBT 1.2 GHz series equalizable taps offer improved return path performance for advanced two-way HFC systems, while maintaining backward compatibility with existing Philips/C-COR 9000-L series tap housings. The 12000-L-PBT tap series also allows for a direct drop in solution without the need to reconfigure the plant due to minimal loss changes to the current 1 GHz performance.
The 12000-L-PBT 1.2 GHz series provides signal conditioning with optional plug-in, field configurable modules that include cable equalizers, return path attenuators, and cable simulators. These plug-ins allow for drop signal conditioning without affecting the main feederline path.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Support DOCSIS® 3.1 expanded bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Improve network performance with signal conditioning plug-ins
- Maintain existing installed base with housing compatibility back to 9000-L series tap housings
- High level of network resilience with 6kV surge resistance on feeder and 4kV surge resistance on tap ports
- Integrated bypass capability maintains RF and AC connections with faceplate removed