Complete OBI Elimination RFoG Distribution Platform
The ARRIS AgileMax® is an exciting new breakthrough in RF-over-Glass (RFoG) FTTH network technology. Replacing the optical splitters commonly found in traditional RFoG architectures, next-generation HPON™ powered by AgileMax optical distribution technology allows operators to completely eliminate Optical Beat Interference (OBI) from their networks—even in networks with multiple, active upstream lasers. By eliminating OBI, operators can significantly expand their networks’ upstream and downstream capacity and data speed without changing back office infrastructure. As a result, AgileMax deployments overcome the cost, scalability, and capacity restrictions that limit RFoG performance, while greatly reducing operational complexity in these networks.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Eliminates Optical Beat Interference (OBI) from RFoG networks, allowing operators to deploy high capacity, FTTH networks that leverage the DOCSIS® infrastructure
- Enables full DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 upstream and downstream network capacity
- Expands network reach and adds capability for higher split ratios in the optical network
- Compatible with 1G and 10G EPON wavelengths, future proofing networks for future PON migrations
- Compatible with standards-based 1550/1610 nm RFoG deployments, integrating seamlessly with existing headend and customer premise equipment
Enabling the Network of the Future with Today’s Transport Technologies
- AgileMax AM3200A, AM3217A Data Sheet
- AgileMax AM3200D CWDM Data Sheet
- AgileMax AM3217A CWDM Data Sheet
- AgileMax AM3223D CWDM Data Sheet
- AgileMax AM-PSAC Power Supply Data Sheet
- AgileMax AM-PSDC Power Supply Chassis Data Sheet
- AgileMax Outdoor Cabinet Enclosure Data Sheet