BDA Broadband Drop Amplifier
1 GHz Amplifier
The BDA Broadband Telecommunications Drop Amplifier is a two-way, 1 GHz amplifier designed for customer premise amplification. These amplifiers can be used to compensate for long drops and excessive splitting losses. Each BDA is housed within a robust aluminum die-cast housing and utilizes the ARRIS FFT Auto‐Seize F‐Connector for maximum reliability.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 1 GHz Gallium Arsenide Technology
- 2.5 dB Noise Figure
- Patented Auto-Seize FFT F-Connector
- One, Two, or Four Port Versions
- Two-Way Capable
- LED Power Verification
- Local or Remote Powering
- Environmentally Hardened Design
- 6 kV Surge Resistant
- Current limited power supply