CH3000 Headend Optics Platform
1.2 GHz Platform - Chassis, Power Supplies, Back Plates, and Management Modules
Evolution not revolution. The ARRIS CH3000 offers cable operators a headend optics platform featuring maximum flexibility, scalability, high packaging density, reliability, and operational simplicity. It is a robust and powerful platform for implementing all of today's optical transport architectures and the future-proof chassis system can be quickly reconfigured to support service expansion or topology redeployment.
The high density packaging design makes the CH3000 ideal for applications where rack space is at a premium. The chassis can accommodate a wide variety of both active and passive modules. Modules, depending on their function, may be either half platform depth or full platform depth and single or dual width.
The CH3000 incorporates a unique combination of two patented design features: a mid-plane platform concept and dynamic back plates for all active modules. The chassis mid-plane provides a DC power bus and universal communications bus (supporting local and remote SNMP management) and enables installation of modules from either the front or rear of the chassis, with resulting complete inter-module communication and power for easier deployment, monitoring, and servicing.
Dynamic back plates are easily pre-cabled and installed in the chassis to simplify installation of active modules. Active modules can then be mated with associated back plates to ensure a fast, tool-less interconnection for power, optical, and RF connections. Modules are hot-swappable without disconnecting cables or fibers.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- DOCSIS® 3.1 support for future capacity expansion to 1.2 GHz downstream, 204 MHz upstream
- Innovative Future-Proof Chassis
- Supports up to 64 quad-density, 16 full-depth, or 32 half-depth modules, in a 13" deep 3RU chassis designed for front or rear module insertion
- All slots are identical and support any configuration of modules
- Patented dynamic back plate system features fast, tool-less module changes without touching cables or fibers
- Integrated chassis control and management with immediate detection of active module alarms
- Accepts comprehensive lineup of active and passive modules in the same chassis to increase functional density
- Rugged AC and DC Power Supplies with Integrated Monitoring and Control
- Intelligent Network Management Modules – CX3002 and NI3030
- Configure, monitor, and manage with Opti-Trace® Element Management System
- CH3000 BP3400C Quad Digital Receiver Back Plate Data Sheet
- CH3000 BP-35D4x Series Optical Demux Back Plates Data Sheet
- CH3000 BP-35M3-Cx Series Optical Mux Back Plates Data Sheet
- CH3000 BP-35M4-CFx Series Optical Mux Back Plates Data Sheet
- CH3000 BP-35M4x Series Optical Mux Back Plates Data Sheet
- CH3000 Chassis Accessories Data Sheet
- CH3000 Chassis Data Sheet
- CH3000 CX3002 Communications Module Data Sheet
- CH3000 NI3030N Network Interface Modules Data Sheet
- CH3000 PS3005 Power Supply 250 Watt AC Data Sheet
- CH3000 PS3006 Power Supply 300 Watt AC Data Sheet
- CH3000 PS3148 Power Supply -48 VDC Data Sheet
- CH3000 PS3248 Power Supply -48 VDC Data Sheet