Flex Max® FM321e-LE
1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier
The Flex Max® FM321e-LE 1 GHz line extender amplifier is designed to extend existing systems or build out new networks, providing operators with the ability to quickly add high-output capacity with minimal disruption. The FM321e-LE features a host of drop-in module options that operators can use to cost-effectively upgrade legacy 9-LH series housings for integration into 1 GHz architectures, while FM321e-LE units with 110 or 230 VAC powering options are excellent solutions for deployments in high-rise buildings and medium-to-large MDUs.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with optional analog or QAM ALC
- Flex Max FM321e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- HFC Product Accessories Reference Guide