Flex Max® FM321e-LE
1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier
The Flex Max® FM321e-LE 1 GHz line extender amplifier is designed to extend existing systems or build out new networks, providing operators with the ability to quickly add high-output capacity with minimal disruption. The FM321e-LE features a host of drop-in module options that operators can use to cost-effectively upgrade legacy 9-LH series housings for integration into 1 GHz architectures, while FM321e-LE units with 110 or 230 VAC powering options are excellent solutions for deployments in high-rise buildings and medium-to-large MDUs.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with optional analog or QAM ALC
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
- Flex Max FM321e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- HFC Product Accessories Reference Guide