Flex Max® FM901e-T/B
1 GHz Trunk and Bridger Amplifiers
For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backwards compatibility and scalability and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency, and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The Flex Max® FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk and Bridger Amplifiers enable cable operators to increase forward capacity for high definition television (HDTV) channels, typically allowing a 40% increase over current program offerings.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with analog or QAM ALC
- Facilitate underground installation with optional 90° access ports
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
- Flex Max FM321e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM331-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- HFC Product Accessories Reference Guide