OM1111 Opti Max Optical Node
1 GHz 1x1 Single Output Node
The ARRIS OM1111 Opti Max™ provides cable operators with a compact, single high output node to service small subscriber groups, small/medium business customers and MDUs.
The OM1111’s 1 GHz bandwidth enables cable operators to increase downstream capacity for HDTV, Video on Demand, VoIP, high speed data/internet, and other value-added services. Return bandwidth options extend to 85 MHz to support additional revenue generating service offerings. CWDM transmitters allow multiple nodes to be combined onto a single fiber with ruggedized optical passives, maximizing the optical spectrum that is available in fiber-scarce architectures.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 1 GHz GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for last mile and fiber deep designs
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
- Lid upgrades enable Philips amplifiers to be seamlessly converted to nodes for cost saving cascade reductions
- Supports 1310/1550 nm DFB and CWDM transmitters technologies for flexible network designs
- Premise powering option enables hospitality installations and new revenue opportunities
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
- Fiber Jumper Cable Data Sheet
- HFC Product Accessories Reference Guide
- Node Fiber Service Cables Data Sheet
- OM1111 Opti Max 1 GHz Single Output Node Data Sheet
- Optical Inline Attenuator Data Sheet
- Optical Passives and Accessories Data Sheet
- SFP Digital Return Field Hardened Data Sheet