CH3000 Monitoring and Management
Opti-Trace® CMS, OTS, EMS
ARRIS's comprehensive, industry standard SNMP-based Opti-Trace® family of network monitoring and management applications includes:
- Opti-Trace CMS for direct local monitoring and management of all modules in the CH3000 Chassis through power supply craft ports.
- Opti-Trace OTS for monitoring and management of all modules in the CH3000 Chassis via Ethernet.
- Opti-Trace EMS for monitoring and management of optical nodes and Ethernet provisioning via Ethernet connection.
This suite of applications is compliant with ANSI/SCTE 38-2 2002 (formerly SCTE HMS 063) and features built-in, all-digital node monitoring, advanced node daisy-chain support with automatic network discovery, effortless Ethernet provisioning, and comprehensive management to localize network faults.
Opti-Trace features proactive fault management based on an exhaustive alarms library supported by SNMP and HMS traps (with telnet and email support), network auto discovery, topology views, module tagging, batch configuration, excel-based inventory tracking, and windows-based GUI tools that have a consistent interface to monitor HFC, Fiber Deep, PON, and Ethernet access networks.
Additional management tools available from ARRIS include front panel alphanumeric displays and pushbutton navigation menus on power supplies in the CH3000 Chassis (as well as local control via a craft port interface), network, asset and configuration management, and web-based management tools, telnet, and email/pager support.
All of the ARRIS status monitoring options for the headend and nodes provide a complete, reliable, and convenient management solution with open, industry-standard, TCP/IP SNMP support. This support, which has already demonstrated proven and seamless integration with multiple third-party management packages in addition to ARRIS's own Opti-Trace applications, can provide management of an entire ARRIS HFC and Ethernet product line from any location with internet access.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Standards-based element management based on SNMP protocol and SCTE HMS Alarms Framework
- Embedded http web server that supports web-based management on Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, and Safari® browsers; compatible with Apple® iPhone®
- Proactive fault management based on an exhaustive alarms library supported by SNMP and HMS traps alongside telnet and email support
- Flexible monitoring solutions that support both local and remote management of individual chassis, nodes, as well as end-to-end networks
- Rich element management feature set:
- Network auto discovery
- Topology view
- Module tagging
- Batch configuration
- Excel-based inventory tracking
- Windows-based GUI tools that have a consistent interface to monitor HFC, Fiber Deep, PON, and Ethernet access networks
- Seamless integration with third-party network management packages