SG4000 Modular Optical Node
1 GHz 4x4 Segmentable Node
The ARRIS SG4000 modular optical node provides an unprecedented level of performance and flexibility. The SG4000 utilizes Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology for increased output levels and reliability. With provisions for up to nine optics modules in the lid and six RF modules in the base, the SG4000 scales from its most basic version to full 4x4 capability without any loss of initial investment. The node enables incremental and independent forward and return path segmentation to address network growth.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Enables bandwidth expansion via downstream and upstream segmentation
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
- GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for fiber deep designs
- SFP based 85 MHz digital return expands upstream bandwidth
- 10 Gbps Carrier Ethernet services
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
- One of the most widely deployed optical nodes, trusted by operators around the world to deliver advanced voice, video, and data services
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
- ENS-3060 Ethernet Node Switch Data Sheet
- Node Fiber Service Cables Data Sheet
- OM Opti Max and SG4000 DOCSIS Transponders Data Sheet
- SFP 4.25 Gbps Digital Return Field Hardened Data Sheet
- SG4000 Analog Transmitters Data Sheet
- SG4000 Forward and Return Configuration Boards Data Sheet
- SG4000 Modular 4x4 Node Data Sheet
- SG4000 Optical Receiver Node Data Sheet
- SG4000 RF-100 Module Data Sheet
- SG4000, MBN Digital Return System Data Sheet