STARLINE MBV3 Amplifier
1 GHz RF Amplifier
For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backwards compatibility and scalability and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency, and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The ARRIS 1 GHz MBV3 Mini-Bridger Amplifier enables cable operators to increase forward capacity while maintaining current amplifier spacing of existing 750 and 870 MHz systems. The MBV3 is available as a complete unit for greenfield deployments or as drop-in RF module for 1 GHz upgrades to legacy STARLINE MB75 and MB87 amplifiers.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design and 1.2 GHz capable housing
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with optional analog or QAM ADU
- ADU-QADU Automatic Drive Unit Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM321e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM331-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-LE 1 GHz Line Extender Amplifier Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM601e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- Flex Max FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk-Bridger Amplifiers Data Sheet
- HFC Product Accessories Reference Guide
- SCS-* Cable Simulator Data Sheet
- SFE-100-* 1 GHz Forward Equalizer Data Sheet
- SRE-* Return Equalizer Data Sheet
- STARLINE Series MBV3 1 GHz Amplifier Data Sheet