ConvergeMedia XMS Flex Distribution System
Deliver, manage and monetize next generation multi-screen services
Service providers face several important challenges in transitioning to next generation services for IP-based, multi-screen video delivery. These challenges include the need for the highest performance and density at the lowest possible cost, the requirement for streaming resiliency to maximize availability, and the desire to deploy a single platform that supports the full range of video applications.
The ARRIS ConvergeMedia™ XMS Flex distribution platform with the next generation Streaming Media Engine (SME) addresses all of these challenges, combining commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) server technology and adaptive storage with proven, patented media delivery software to provide the flexibility for any market size, deployment architecture or video application.
The XMS Flex hardware platform, together with the ARRIS ConvergeMedia Management platform, offers the ideal advertising-aware managed-CDN solution to rapidly deploy, cost-effectively scale, and monetize video services.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Deliver optimal performance and cost efficiency for a broad range of applications
- Transition to next generation services such as IP Video
- Obtain maximum flexibility with adaptive storage technology
- Reduce operating expenses and manual intervention with automated session resiliency
- Seamlessly migrate to CDN-based video distribution architectures
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available XMS Flex Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.