CT4325 Terrestrial Set-Top
DVB-T2, HEVC, HD Set-Top with 802.11ac Wi-Fi
The CT4325 is an advanced, high-definition, HEVC hybrid DTT set-top box solution for OTT operations. The solution includes integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE for slick, wire-free operation.
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC or H.265) is the next-generation of video codec, offering up to 50% bandwidth savings on the H.264 standard. HEVC can be used by operators to deliver a superior quality-of-experience within the same IP or terrestrial bandwidth or to increase their existing capacity by re-encoding existing assets.
The CT4325 uses the latest technology to reduce size while delivering enhanced processing and graphics performance. It is capable of functioning stand-alone or as part of a whole home solution.
A 6500-DMIPS processor and dedicated GPU mean that the CT4325 is ideally suited to a hybrid role, combining interactivity, broadcast and broadband television. Additionally the processor is capable of running the latest middleware including HTML5 and HbbTV.
The CT4325 is a highly-connected unit with integrated IEEE 802.11ac dual-band wireless and fast Ethernet. USB 2.0 allows the connection of external peripherals and Bluetooth Low Energy allows an optional advanced remote control unit and features such as voice search to be supported.
- High definition HEVC set-top box solution
- Integrated DVB-T/T2 tuner/demodulator
- IEEE 802.11ac dual-band (selectable) Wi-Fi
- HDMI 1.4™
- Full range of video resolutions supported
- 3D graphics support (OpenGL ES 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1)
- Power down mode and compliant with EU power consumption regulations
- Pre-integrated with HbbTV 1.5 compliant state-of-the-art middleware
- Secure bootloader
- Industry standard DRM support (including Microsoft® PlayReady®)
- Product Options
- OTT codec licences
- Dual DVB-T/T2 tuner/demodulator