Digital Addressable Controller DAC6000
The DAC6000 provides secured access control for digital video distribution systems. It supports a wide variety of addressable functions, including IPPV, Call Ahead PPV, subscription authorizations and interactive applications. Most service provider billing systems are compatible through the WireLink protocol.
Other supported functions include: detailed reporting to facilitate system management, virtual channel maps and control of encryption devices.
Based on a robust PC platform, DAC6000 system elements manage a powerful relational database system. A UPS system is included in the standard configuration to ensure an orderly shutdown of the system during power outages.
- Configures headend components
- Schedules services and programs
- Defines channel map assignments
- Configures terminal communications, antitaping and code download
- Generates reports
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available DAC6000 Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.
- Global Services - CAS Virtualization Data Sheet
- Global Services - DAC Comms System Analysis Data Sheet
- Global Services - DAC Move Service Data Sheet
- Global Services - DAC Network IP Redeployment Data Sheet
- Global Services - DAC Split Services Data Sheet
- Global Services - DAC-to-DAC Conversion Data Sheet
- Global Services - DTA Auto Activation Data Sheet
- Global Services - DTA Headend Configuration Data Sheet
- Global Services - Multiplatform Automated Backup Data Sheet
- Global Services - National Authorization Service - Regional Access Controller (NAS-RAC) Data...
- Global Services - Network Controller Split Data Sheet
- Global Services - System Readiness Analysis Data Sheet