DSR-4410 MD Commercial Satellite Multiplex Decrypter
DVB-S2 and ASI input transport stream decrypter
The DSR-4410MD is a powerful digital headend product capable of the simultaneous decryption of up to 64 services.
With advanced modulation support, the DSR-4410MD can output a full transport multiplex with both MPEG-2 and/or MPEG-4 services at an information rate of up to 160 Mbps. It comes equipped with industry-standard interfaces, such as dual ASI outputs, that enable seamless connection to headend equipment.
The DSR-4410MD offers local monitoring of a single service and the ability to step through the authorization and encryption state of each service.
- Delivers DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Allows concurrent decryption of up to 64 services, each service may include video, multiple audio channels and data
- Provides stackable 1 RU chassis design
- Offers dual L-Band input ports
- Supports both C-band and Ku-band
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available DSR-4410 MD Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.