DSR-4450 Commercial Integrated Receiver/Decoder
HEVC, MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 satellite receiver
The DSR-4450 Integrated Receiver / Decoder takes your network to the next level through the addition of HEVC decoding technology and DVB-S2x demodulation.
The DSR-4450 also provides legacy support for MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 video decoding and DVB-S2 8PSK demodulation.
Outputs include 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 ASI ports for transport stream output and 1 composite video output for analog distribution.
- 2 RF Inputs (L-Band) and ASI Input
- Multi-format HEVC, MPEG-4, and MPEG-2 HD and SD processing
- Advanced Modulation support with DCII QPSK, DVB-S2 8PSK, DVB-S2x and 8PSK Turbocode
- DCII subtitle overlay on decoded output
- Dual ASI and Gig-E transport outputs to distribute PID Aliased user preferred service
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions, 18.9"x20.5"x1.65" (48cm x 52.1cm x 4.2cm)
- Weight, 12 lb (5.5 kg)
- Power Input 110-240VAC, 47-30Hz, 50W max
- 2.2" Color LCD Display
- GigE Ethernet two RJ-45 10/100/1000BaseT
- ASI CENELEC EN 50083-9 BNC (two out, one in) Byte or packet mode
- L-Band Input Frequency 950 – 2150 MHz, Two F-type connectors
- Composite Video Output (NTSC/PAL M) One BNC, 75Ω connector