DSR-6400 Commercial Integrated Receiver/Transcoder
MPEG-4 to MPEG-2 transcoder
The DSR-6400 series Integrated Receivers/Transcoders employ the ARRIS fourth generation transcoding technology, incorporating the very latest encoding advancements. The performance gains found in the DSR-6400 series deliver programmers and cable operators a premium distribution solution for even the most demanding video content.
Purposefully designed for scalability, the DSR-6400 series is available in configurations capable of transcoding from one up to four input services. The DSR-6400 series’ transcoding power supports simultaneous MPEG-2 HD and MPEG-2 SD output plus pass-through for each input service.
Packaged in a one-RU chassis, the DSR-6400 series comes equipped with industry standard input and output interfaces such as Gig-E and ASI that enable seamless connections to headend equipment. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-6400 series supports DVB-S2 8PSK to provide maximum satellite bandwidth efficiency.
- Up to 8 transcoded output services
- Compatible with MPEG-4 HD, MPEG-4 SD and MPEG-2 HD video sources
- Simultaneous HD and SD transport stream output for each HD input
- Advanced modulation support with DVB-S2
- Gig-E and ASI transport input and output
- Eight RF inputs (L-Band)
- AFD processing support
- Composite video (DSR-6401) and dedicated OSD outputs
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control
- One-RU chassis design
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available DSR-6400 Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.