DSR-7400 HD Series Commercial Integrated Ultra High Density Transcoder
HEVC and MPEG-4, 4k satellite transcoder
The DSR-7400 HD Series Ultra High Density Transcoder platform provides a high quality cost effective solution for Programmers looking to maximize satellite capacity and provide a future-proofed path to the addition of high value 4K UHD video services. Available models include the DSR-7403 with capacity for 3 HD and 3 SD transcoded outputs and DSR-7412 with capacity for 12 HD and 12 SD transcoded outputs.
Using the latest DVB-S2x modulation and HEVC video compression technologies, the DSR-7400 HD Series has 4 active RF tuners that can simultaneously process transport streams from up to 4 satellites. When used for Ultra High Definition video programming DSR-7400 HD Series products can pass through the received 4K program services and transcode to HD or SD MPEG-4, MPEG-2 for distribution to legacy set-tops.
Engineered with industry standard interfaces such as RF and ASI inputs plus dual GigE and ASI outputs DSR-7400 HD Series products seamlessly integrate with existing headend equipment. The front panel confidence monitor reduces the need for rack mount monitors and offers simple on device menu navigation.
- DSR-7403 provides up to 6 transcoded output services (3 HD and 3 down converted SD)
- DSR-7412 provides up to 24 transcoded output services (12 HD and 12 down converted SD)
- Simultaneous reception of transport streams from up to 4 satellite transponders (single programmer)
- 4 RF inputs (L-Band)
- Advanced DVB-S2x, DVB-S2 demodulation with 8PSK and 16APSK support
- HEVC and MPEG-4 video input up to 4k (UHD) resolution
- MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 HD and SD video outputs
- Decryption and pass-through of input video services
- Fully configurable Statistical Multiplex output for both HD and SD services
- Configurable DCII subtitle overlay on transcoded video output
Packaged in a 1 RU chassis DSR-7400 HD Series products offer unprecedented headend rack space, power consumption savings and density compared to traditional single channel transcoding receivers.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions, 19.0"x24.9"x1.75" (48.3cm x 63cm x 4.4cm)
- DSR-7403 - 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- DSR-7412 - 20.9 lb (9.5 kg)
- Power Input 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 100W max
- 2.2" Color LCD Display
- GigE Ethernet four RJ-45 (two in two out) 10/100/1000BaseT
- ASI CENELEC EN 50083-9 BNC (two in, two out) Byte or packet mode
- L-Band Input Frequency 950 – 2150 MHz, Four F-type connectors
- Composite Video Output Two BNC, 75Ω connectors
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available DSR-7400 HD Series Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.