DSR-7401 Commercial Integrated Satellite Receiver
High quality cost effective SD output transcoder
The new DSR-7401 Transcoder IRD from ARRIS provides a high-quality cost effective solution for service continuity as Programmers sunset their satellite SD service distribution.
Utilizing the latest modulation and video compression technologies, the DSR-7401 down-converts and transcodes up to 12 input HD video sources simultaneously across four satellite transponders, all from a single Programmer.
- Provides up to 12 transcoded SD output services from HD inputs
- One RU design for rack space savings
- Low power consumption provides operational cost savings
- Simultaneously receives transport streams from up to 4 satellite transponders (single programmer)
- Statistical multiplexed output services for enhanced video quality
- Advanced DVB-S2x demodulation
- Front panel confidence monitor
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available DSR-7401 Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.