The NVG44x series of residential gateways deliver robust video, high-speed data and (optionally) primary line telephony over VDSL/VDSL2/ADSL2+ broadband networks to support triple-play (Voice, Video and Data) and dual-play (Video and Data) services. They may also be connected to an external modem, such an ONU for FTTH applications.
- Concurrent Wi-Fi support for 802.11 b/g/n on 2.4 GHz, and 802.11ac on 5 GHz
- TR-069/TR-098 remote management
- 802.1x WAN supplicant simplifies CPE authentication to the Service Provider network and eliminates the subscriber need to manually enter their PPP credentials.
- Primary line VoIP telephone service (optional)
- NVG443 - VDSL2/ADSL2+ Gateway with 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5GHz 802.11ac
- NVG448 - VDSL2/ADSL2+ Gateway with 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, 5GHz 802.11ac and VoIP
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- WAN - Single line or bonded VDSL2, single line or bonded ADSL2+, RJ-14. One-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- LAN – Concurrent Wi-Fi support for 802.11b/g/n/ac. Four-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch, RJ-45 USB 3.0 network interface. (Optional)
- Single-port, dual line voice FXS, RJ-14.
- Concurrent Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- 2.4 GHz support, 2x2 or 3x3 integrated omni-directional antenna with diversity 5 GHz support, 3x3 or 4x4
- IP Addressing and Routing - IPv4, IPv6 / 6rd, DHCP server, DNS proxy, dynamic DNS support
- Remote Management - TR-069/TR-098, TR-104, TR-111, WebUI, CLI
- Unit Dimensions - 206mm High x 173mm Deep x 40mm Wide 8.1in. High x 6.8in. Deep x 1.6in. Wide
- Unit Weight (with all options) - 0.63 kg, 1.39 lbs