The NVG46x Triple Play (Voice, Video and Data) and Dual-Play (Video and Data) home Ethernet gateways are designed to deliver robust video, high-speed data and (optionally) primary line telephony.
These full-featured gateways provide a cost-effective way for Service Providers to deploy broadband for use on FTTH (GPON, EPON), Gfast, LTE access networks.
- NVG463 - Ethernet gateway with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and MoCA®2.0 (Preliminary)
- NVG468MQ - Ethernet voice gateway with 4x4 802.11ac Wi-Fi and MoCA®2.0
- Simultaneous use of phone, video, and high-speed data
- Optimized for IPTV video
- Concurrent Wi-Fi support 4x4 802.11ac on 5 GHz and 802.11 b/g/n on 2.4 GHz
- Primary line VoIP telephone service (NVG468)
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, security firewall and extensive remote management features (TR-069 support)
- Proven, robust ARRIS 9x software platform
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- WAN - Single 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)
- LAN – Four-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch, RJ-45
- USB 3.0
- Single-port, dual line voice FXS, RJ-14 (NVG468)
- MoCA 2.0 Profile B
- Dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi - 4x4 802.11ac 5GHz and 3x3 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- IP Addressing and Routing - IPv4, IPv6 / 6rd, DHCP server, DNS proxy, dynamic DNS support, Multiple subnet support
- Remote Management - TR-069/TR-098, TR-104, TR-111, WebUI, CLI (Telnet), SSH
- Dimensions - 206mm High x 173mm Deep x 40mm Wide (8.1in. High x 6.8in. Deep x 1.6in. Wid)
- Weight (with all options) - 0.63 kg (1.39 lbs)