DOCSIS® Network Surveillance and Performance Management
ARRIS Access Network Management products provide end-to-end visibility across the entire service delivery environment, helping you act quickly on virtually any issues that threaten the Customer Experience and prevent problems before they impact the subscriber.
How it works
ARRIS ServAssure NXT combines powerful software with our deep expertise in broadband, video and video service delivery to help service providers unleash the power of data to prevent and solve performance issues.
First, we collect key performance information about your network, field service and subscribers, centralizing it and making it available to the organizations and applications that rely on it.
We then provide an artificial intelligence platform for deep analytics, helping you unlock key insights about your DOCSIS® network conditions and service quality, which can help guide sound decisions and prudent investments.
The ServAssure NXT product portfolio includes the following:
- ServAssure® NXT - Analyze for DOCSIS Network Surveillance and Performance Management including support for DOCSIS 3.1 networks and devices
- ServAssure® NXT - Alarm Central for automated identification and prioritization of existing and potential service impairments
- HFC Network Outage Management
- PreEQ (Proactive Networking Monitoring)
- Intelligent Spectrum Analyzer
- Insight (Business Intelligence)
ServAssure NXT is a modular offering in the ARRIS Network Intelligence & Automation suite of Access Network Management solutions. Specifically designed to provide comprehensive DOCSIS network management for service quality and an enhanced customer experience.
- Ensures DOCSIS IP Service through monitoring of network elements (CMTS, CPE)
- Provides reports on Quality of Service (QoS), RF performance, bandwidth consumption, theft, and much more
- Real-time views and action tools are provided to support service troubleshooting and resolution
- Includes APIs that enables integration to tools so technicians may use their phones to create birth certificates and check service before leaving the subscriber's home
- Operators have access to their network via web services or in bulk via the database
- QoS views provide insight into preventative maintenance needs, enabling proactive plant management resulting in increased customer satisfaction, reduction in churn and operating expenses
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
ServAssure NXT provides a best in class solution for monitoring broadband cable networks. Capable of monitoring millions of devices, it guarantees maximum performance and availability. ServAssure NXT correlates and analyzes DOCSIS traffic and connectivity to create a unique measurement of the customer experience and service quality and availability.
Integrated Network Control and Analysis
ServAssure NXT - Analyze enables broadband service providers to manage and control CableLabs® DOCSIS services, bandwidth, and devices on broadband networks while speeding deployment of new IP services. With patented "Finger-printing" and normalization technology, ServAssure NXT offers complete data collection capability with multiple vendors and support for multiple DOCSIS standards.
Also available as a hosted service for smaller to mid-size MSO's, ServAssure NXT Cloud Services offers a comprehensive solution for network and DOCSIS device monitoring combined with flexible and efficient subscriber experience tracking, but with virtually no up-front hardware costs.
ServAssure NXT addresses the challenges you face, enabling you to design a custom network performance and proactive outage management solution to meet your specific needs.
How we help
- Lower volume of calls into customer service
- Fix plant issues before they became customer impacting
- Reduce number of repeat truck rolls
- Improve on-time performance and quality of technician visits
How we work
ARRIS leverages a development operations (DevOps) approach to infuse its software solutions with the highest possible quality, while speeding the delivery of new features and capabilities. By fostering a culture of constant communication throughout the product development lifecycle, DevOps helps us quickly identify, reduce, diagnose and overcome issues to significantly reduce failure rates in the field and their impacts on our customers. As part of this approach, our managed release process also enables us to introduce new features on a consistent basis, build customer feedback into our solutions throughout the development process and ensure that our software is stringently tested under real-world conditions - before deployment.
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available ServAssure Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.