Touchstone® DG1670 Cable Gateway
16x4 DOCSIS® 3.0 Gateway with 802.11n Wi-Fi & MoCA®1.1
The Touchstone DG1670 is a DOCSIS3.0 home data gateway supporting 16 x 4 channel bonding for up to 640Mbps of broadband data. It combines a 4-port gigabit router, MoCA 1.1 over coax, and a dual band 802.11n wireless access point.
The DG1670 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Supports coaxial data routing in the home via the MoCA 1.1 interface
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Software license upgradable to 24x8 operation.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- USB Interface; USB 2.0
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 3 x 3 Antennas
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- MoCA 1.1 over coax
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 9.5 x 7.25 x 2.3inches- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Input Voltage: 115VAC-240VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Touchstone® DG1670A Cable Gateway Technical Specification
- Touchstone® Li-ion Battery Packs Product Flyer