The Touchstone DG3450 is a DOCSIS 3.1 home gateway supporting 2x192 MHz OFDM in the downstream and 2x96MHz OFDMA in the upstream along with 32x8 channel bonding for up to 2.5 Gbps of broadband data. It combines a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave2 wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The DG3450 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices. The device is optimized for providing Gigabit data services over DOCSIS 3.1 WAN.
- Supports RDK-B based router stack
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Support for full 8 hours or 24 hours standby support with the same base unit
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- USB Interface: USB 3.1 Gen1, Type A
- MoCA: Moca 2.0 with Channel Bonding
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4@5GHz and 3 x 3:firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz Antennas
- WPATM and WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- RDK-B, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 237mm x 73mm x 205mm (9.33in x 2.87in x 8in)
- Weight: 0.88kg (1.94 lbs)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, external PSU
- External BBU Capacity: 4 cell 2.6AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation (not supplied)