Touchstone® TG1652 Cable Voice Gateway
16x4 DOCSIS® 3.0 Gateway with 802.11ac Wi-Fi
The Touchstone TG1652 is an economical DOCSIS® or EuroDOCSIS® 3.0 home telephony gateway supporting 16 x 4 channel bonding for up to 640Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11ac wireless access point with optional battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG1652 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Firmware features support DLNA/File Sharing, Guest SSID, SoftGre Hotspot
Battery model meets new FCC Requirements for 8 hour hold up time.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines
- USB Interface; USB2.0
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 2 x 2 Antennas
- WPATM and WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP
- WPS, WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0 & 1.5
- DLNA File Sharing, Guest SSID, GRE Hotspot
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : TG1652A/S 235 x 190 x 58 (excludes “F” connector)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : TG1652G 260 x 230 x 58 (excludes “F” connector)
- Input Voltage: 115VAC-240VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Battery Capacity: 4 cell 2.2AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation