Touchstone® TG1662 Cable Voice Gateway
16x4 DOCSIS® 3.0 Gateway with 802.11n Wi-Fi
The Touchstone TG1662 is a DOCSIS 3.0 home telephony gateway supporting 16 x 4 channel bonding for up to 640Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11n wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG1662 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Battery support meets the new FCC Requirements for 8 hour hold up time.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-14 (“Line 1/2"), RJ-11 (“Line 2”)
- USB Interface; USB2.0
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 3 x 3 Antennas
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0 & 1.5
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 0.8 x 8.2 x 2.3 inches- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 2.5 lbs with battery included
- Input Voltage: 115VAC-240VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Battery Capacity: 4 cell 2.2AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation
- Touchstone® Li-ion Battery Packs Product Flyer
- Touchstone® TG1662G Cable Voice Gateway Product Flyer
- Touchstone® TG1662G Cable Voice Gateway Technical Specification