The Touchstone TG2472 is a DOCSIS 3.0 home telephony gateway supporting 24 x 8 channel bonding for up to 960Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router, MoCA 2.0 over coax, and a dual band 802.11ac wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG2472 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Supports coaxial data routing in the home via the MoCA 2.0 interface
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Advanced Feature support with Guest SSID, DLNA, and File Sharing
- Battery support meets the new FCC Requirements for 8 hour hold up time
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11
- USB Interface; USB 2.0
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 3 x 3 Antennas
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- MoCA 2.0 over coax
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0
- SIP and NCS
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 3.25 x 10.1 x 10.3 inches- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 2.5 lbs with battery included
- Input Voltage: 115VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Battery Capacity: 4 cell 2.2AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation