The TG2482 is a high-performance, high quality home gateway for the delivery of high-speed broadband, VoIP telephony and whole-home Wi-Fi. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber's network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer's premises. Featuring 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding and the superior performance of 4x4 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB interfaces.
The TG2482 is designed to minimize support costs with multiple provisioning and remote management methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181). Multiple remote access levels (User, Technician and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
The TG2482 is ARRIS HomeAssure Enabled. When used with additional Wi-Fi Extenders, the solution delivers high-performance Wi-Fi to every corner of the home, while offering ease of use for the consumer and reduced OPEX costs for the service provider. The TG2482 gateway can provide automated network optimization, interworking with the self-configuring extenders, the HomeAssure consumer App and the HomeAssure Cloud management platform for remote management, analytics diagnostics.
- 24x8 Channel Bonding.
- 1Gbps Downstream support with internal Spectrum Analyzer
- DOCSIS® 3.0 certified design
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- IPv6 Logo Certified
- Multi Processor Technology with a 1.2GHz Application Processor
- 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- 3x3 2.4GHz 802.11n
- 4x4 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2
- MU-MiMO and Beamforming Support
- USB 2.0 Host Port
- Advanced Firmware support for IPV6, DS-Lite, and SoftGRE
- Two FXS lines of carrier-grade VoIP with HD voice support
- ARRIS HomeAssure™ Enabled
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 (Powered Host Port)
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4@5GHz and 3 x 3:firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz Antennas
- WPA™ and WPA2™ Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN's and RIP
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 236 mm x 150 mm x 62 mm- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (nominal)