The Touchstone TG3442 is a DOCSIS 3.1 home telephony gateway supporting 2x192 MHz OFDM in the downstream and 2x96MHz OFDMA in the upstream along with 32x8 channel bonding for up to 2.5 Gbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave2 wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG3442 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices. The device is optimized for providing Gigabit data services over DOCSIS 3.1 WAN.
- Supports RDK-B based router stack
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11 (“Line 1"), RJ-11 (“Line 2”)
- USB Interface; USB 3.1 Gen1, Type A
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4@5GHz and 3 x 3:firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz Antennas
- WPA™ and WPA2™ Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- RDK-B, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 230 x 57 x 195 mm - excluding F-connector
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, external PSU