The TG8442 Telephony Wireless Gateway delivers the gigabit broadband performance of DOCSIS 3.1. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber's home or business network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer's premises.
The TG8442, with its 4x4 802.11ac and 3x3 802.11n Dual Band Wireless radios, offers superior Wi-Fi performance enabling video over Wi-Fi. The TG8442 is ARRIS HomeAssure Enabled. When used with additional Wi-Fi Extenders, the solution delivers high-performance Wi-Fi to every corner of the home, while offering ease of use for the consumer and reduced OPEX costs for the service provider. The TG8442 gateway can provide automated network optimization, interworking with the self-configuring extenders, the HomeAssure consumer App and the HomeAssure Cloud management platform for remote management, analytics and diagnostics.
The switchable US diplex filter is designed to produce superior RF performance, surge protection and ease of deployment on a DOCSIS 3.1 network.
Optimized DRAM, Flash and Multiple embedded processor cores are designed to allow new applications to be deployed on the gateway.
The TG8442 is designed to minimize support costs with multiple provisioning and remote management methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181). Multiple remote access levels (User, Technician and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
- 2x2 OFDM and OFDMA DOCSIS® 3.1 channels
- 32x8 SCQAM DOCSIS® 3.0 channels
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- Multi Application Processor Technology
- 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- Switchable upstream filters for 42MHz or 85MHz operation.
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4 5GHz 802.11ac Wave2and 3x3 2.4GHz 802.11n for high performance Wi-Fi
- Multiple SSID support with DFS channels and Dynamic Channel change
- Single PCB design
- Multiple operator controlled configuration options
- ARRIS HomeAssure™ Enabled
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11 (“Line 1"), RJ-11 (“Line 2”)
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4@5GHz and 3 x 3:email@example.comGHz Antennas
- WPA™ and WPA2™ Personal and Enterprise, 64/128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- RDK-B, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 11.1 x 2.95 x 8.07 in (282 x 75 x 205 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, external PSU