The TG9442 Telephony Wireless Gateway delivers the gigabit broadband performance of DOCSIS 3.1. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber's home or business network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer's premises.
The TG9442, with its 4x4 802.11ax Dual Band wireless radios, offers superior Wi-Fi performance in dense environments, with high data rates for video over Wi-Fi at increased range. Built-in advanced features to manage the power of Wi-Fi clients offers longer battery life.
The TG9442 is ARRIS HomeAssure Enabled. When used with additional Wi-Fi Extenders, the solution delivers high-performance Wi-Fi to every corner of the home, while offering ease of use for the consumer and reduced OPEX costs for the service provider. The TG9442 gateway can provide automated network optimization, interworking with the self-configuring extenders, the HomeAssure consumer App and the HomeAssure Cloud management platform for remote management, analytics and diagnostics.
The switchable US diplex filter is designed to produce superior RF performance and ease of deployment on a DOCSIS 3.1 network. Optimized DRAM, Flash and Multiple embedded processor cores are designed to allow new applications to be deployed on the gateway.
The TG9442 is designed to minimize support costs with multiple provisioning and remote management methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181). Multiple remote access levels (User, Technician and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
- 2x2 OFDM and OFDMA DOCSIS® 3.1 channels
- 32x8 SCQAM DOCSIS® 3.0 channels
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4 5GHz 802.11ax radios
- 1 nBase-T 2.5Gbps Ethernet port
- 2 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- Switchable upstream filters for 42MHz or 85MHz operation
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- Multiple SSID support with DFS channels and Dynamic Channel change
- Multiple operator controlled configuration options
- ARRIS HomeAssure™ Enabled
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 1 x 2500 nBase-T, 2 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11 (“Line 1"), RJ-11 (“Line 2”)
- Dual Band Concurrent 4x4:4@5GHz and 4x4:firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz Antennas
- WPA™ and WPA2™ Personal and Enterprise, 64/128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- RDK-B, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 11.1 x 2.95 x 8.07 in (282 x 75 x 205 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, external PSU