Touchstone® TM1602 E-MTA
16x4 DOCSIS® 3.0 Modem with 2 voice ports
The Touchstone TM1602 DOCSIS 3.0 16x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages.
Designed as an upgradeable solution for advanced users, the TM1602 enables both home users and small businesses the speed and performance achievable with a 16x4 bonded channel cable environment which can be easily upgraded to 24x8 bonded channels (with an additional license).
With the TM1602, cable operators can maintain competitive position against VDSL and fiber to the home services by offering subscriber data services as high as 960Mbps.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet RJ-45
- Voice Interface: 2 lines RJ-11
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - excluding F-connector:
- TM1602A - 7.1in x 1.8in x 7.1in (18.1cm x 4.6cm x 18.0cm)
- TM1602G - 9.1in x 2.2in x 7.0in (23.1cm x 5.5cm x 17.9cm)
- TM1602G with 8-cell - 9.7in x 2.2in x 7.0in (24.7cm x 5.5cm x 17.9cm)
- TM1602A - 1.11 lb (0.50kg)
- TM1602G - 1.39 lb (0.63kg) – not including battery
- Input Voltage (nominal): 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- External BBU Capacity:
- 4-Hr Pack: Li-ion 2.2 AH Capacity
- 8-Hr Pack: Li-ion 4.4 AH Capacity
- 12-Hr Pack: Li-ion 6.6 AH Capacity
- 16-Hr Pack: Li-ion 8.8 AH Capacity