Touchstone® TM3402 eMTA
DOCSIS® 3.1 Modem with 2 voice ports
The Touchstone TM3402 is a DOCSIS 3.1 home telephony modem for customers and subscribers who are looking for gigabit high speed data services and telephony services, in a single unit. With 4 GigE LAN ports the TM3402 is the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to connected devices. Or in small business or corporate satellite offices provides the hub for ultra-high speed network connectivity with other offices and the local office’s managed structured wiring and Wi-Fi infrastructure.
With 2x2 DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM/OFDMA support as well as 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0 SC-QAM channel bonding the ability to deliver up to 2.5 Gbps as cable operators networks evolve to support these speeds.
The TM3402 provides two FXS RJ-11 ports of carrier-grade VoIP, with the Touchstone Voice stack for the highest quality voice telephony experience, already in use by over 200 Million voice lines today.
Rich operator and customer management control solutions provide multiple provisioning (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP and TR-069), and monitoring. Combined with secure local and remote access account controls for greater efficiencies in device and system operations and management.
The device is optimized for providing Gigabit data services over DOCSIS 3.1 WAN:
- Switchable UpStream Support 42 MHz – 85 MHz – 204 MHz
- Switchable DownStream support 108MHz – 258 MHz – 1002 MHz – 1218 MHz
- Battery Backup supports connection to external PSU with 8 hour and 24 hour standby options
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 GigE Ports (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines RJ-11
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6
- PacketCable 1.5, 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.6”x 2.2” x 6.2”- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, external PSU
- External BBU Capacity: 4 cell 2.6AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation