VIP5305 Compact UHD IP Set-Top
IPTV, HEVC, UHD Set-Top with optional 802.11ac Wi-Fi
The VIP5305 delivers a stunning Ultra High Definition video viewing experience for IPTV and OTT in a compact and stylish casing design.
This set-top supports 4K UHD, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 10-bit-color with HEVC decoding. DVR and time-shift is supported through external USB devices or network DVR. The VIP5305W variant offers additional 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity for high quality wireless video delivery.
Optional BLE RCU. Available in multiple bottom cover colors.
- 4Kp60 10-bit Ultra HD with HDR support
- IPTV, OTT with HEVC decode
- Support for DVR/PVR and Time Shift through ARRIS DVR One stackable USB-connected device
- Optional 802.11ac 2x2 dual band Wi-Fi for high quality wireless video delivery
- Optional BLE Remote Control
- Fast Boot
- Available in multiple bottom cover colors
- VIP5305 - IPTV, HEVC, UHD Set-Top
- VIP5305 W - IPTV, HEVC, UHD Set-Top with 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- VIP5305 BT - IPTV, HEVC, UHD Set-Top with BLE remote control support
- VIP5305 W BT - IPTV, HEVC, UHD Set-Top with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and BLE remote control support
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
Processing & Memory
- 14,700 DMIPS
- 2GB DDR4
- 512MB NAND
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- HEVC 2160p60 10-bit
MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) HP@L4.2 1080p60, MPEG-2. VP9.
Other codecs on request.
- RJ-45 Ethernet 100Mbit/s
- Optional 802.11ac 2x2, dual band Wi-Fi (VIP5305 W)
- IR 36 KHz remote control, optional BLE (VIP5305 BT)
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- HDMI™ with HDCP, Toslink (in analog AV TRRS)
- TRRS with CVBS and R+L audio
- ARRIS KreaTV operating system or others on request
- Integrated with ARRIS KreaTV Go and other MW/UI systems. SDKs for integration and development in for example HTML5.
- Integrated with selected CA/DRM systems. SDKs for integration and development.
- Diameter 130mm, Height 26mm (Diameter 5.12in, Height 1.02in)
- 210g (0.46lbs)
- External, 12V / 1A power supply
- Power Consumption - VIP5305 3.1W (typical), VIP5305 0.27W (standby), VIP5305W BT 4.3W (typical), VIP5305 W BT 0.32W (standby)