Analytics and Reporting Tool for Wireless Services
Clear and timely visualization of system data is critical to decision making by network operations, marketing and business managers. Large amounts of data can be processed, issues identified and clarified, and consumer trends more clearly seen. Good visualization tools help inform the decisions that will lead to the success of a service offering.
ARRIS’s Wireless Intelligence provides analytics, dashboards and reports for service provider Wi-Fi and other wireless solutions. The tool gathers data from the various system components and presents it in a user-friendly, customizable interface, enabling the service provider to better and more efficiently manage the network. The platform allows executives, operations and marketing personnel to quickly visualize their deployed inventory of access devices and understand the utilization of each network device.
- Provides in-depth reports and analysis on clients, utilization, sessions, and subscriber data consumption.
- Fully virtualized, hosted solution.
- Easily customized.
- Presents system data from core network elements and wireless access devices like Access Points.
- APIs available for easy integration with third-party systems.
- Secure data access maintains privacy.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
Graphically presented on a map, the user can drill down on each device to determine its location, zone, operational status and vertical market (Public, MDU, SMB, Hospitality, Venue etc.). Utilization details available from Wireless Intelligence include number of sessions, number of clients, bytes received and transmitted, RSSI (Receive Signal Strength Indication) and busy hour usage. Wi-Fi Intelligence gives service providers the powerful data they need to recognize trends and ensure optimal performance.
Wireless Intelligence is hosted by ARRIS and managed and monitored 24/7 by our network operations team. This maximizes system up time and provides a secure environment for data protection. It ingests data from diverse formats and provide pre-built analytics and reports:
- By geography, AP location, status, utilization, clients by AP/device, and signal quality.
- By SSID type: private, public.
- By verticals: multi-dwelling unit, hospitality, small-medium business, public, education and government.
- By network, region, state, city, zone and property.
- Powerful analytics set: AP/device utilization by time period, OS type, session duration, etc.