ZC4100 Zapper Cable Set-Top
DVB-C, AVC, HD Set-Top
The ZC4100 is a small-form cable AVC (H.264) set-top box solution for lower-cost but still high-performance DVB operations. The product uses the latest silicon technology to reduce size and power consumption while increasing processing. It is capable of functioning as a stand-alone device or, via its networking as part of a connected home network.
A class-leading processor delivers impressive performance over previous generations of devices whilst reducing power. Its high-capability CPU lends itself to hybrid broadcast and interactive operations and the processor is capable of supporting all modern security architectures (CAS and DRM). A flexible memory configuration supports a rich software experience and, finally, highly-sensitive broadcast tuners make for high reliability in challenging signal conditions.
The ZC4100 integrates USB 2.0 and fast (10/100) Ethernet for the connection of peripherals and networking.
The unit supports an optional IEEE 802.11n dual-frequency MIMO Wi-Fi block for wireless networking or can interface via its built-in fast Ethernet to external networking such as PLC. These ARRIS-supplied modules are designed to build into an attractive and complimentary stack of components, allowing operators to extend ARPU in a staged manner.
- High-definition small-form STB solution
- Integrated DVB-C tuner/demodulator
- Full range of HD and SD video formats up to 1080p60
- HDMI 1.4™
- Compliant with EU power consumption regulations
- Range of middleware options available
- Range of conditional access options available including pre-integration with Titanium and Conax
- Industry-standard DRM support including pre-integration with Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Product Options
- 2×2 dual-band selectable IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Range of analogue outputs
- HEVC processor