Coverage, Simplicity, Control
Consumers expect great Wi-Fi, even as the number of connected devices continues to grow. They want excellent coverage everywhere in their home and, as broadband connections deliver gigabit speeds, the experience of their broadband service is determined by their Wi-Fi performance.
We help Service Providers meet and exceed subscriber’s expectations with solutions that improve Wi-Fi coverage and performance while making it simple for the consumer. Our solutions enable Service Providers to deliver premium services over Wi-Fi, such as UHD sports, to wireless set-tops and new applications such as IoT and virtual reality. ARRIS provides the predictability needed to deliver service promises that increase customer satisfaction.
Great Wi-Fi starts with home network devices that are easy for consumers to install, configure, and manage. Simplifying common tasks so subscribers can manage their own network or have their issues remotely resolved improves the subscriber experience while reducing support costs to the Service Provider:
- Find their Wi-Fi password or SSID
- See what’s happening on their network
- Resolving problems themselves
- Allowing guest access or removing people and devices from their network
- Limiting children’s network access
The ARRIS advantage
At ARRIS, our approach is to focus on the end consumer experience by addressing the issues driving customer dissatisfaction and operator support costs. Most Wi-Fi support customer calls are related to SSID and passwords. Providing self-help tools that help subscribers find this information and manage their networks reduces the number of calls and Service Provider costs. Providing tools for customer service representatives to see and control the subscriber’s network also reduces the need for expensive truck rolls.
Better still is to identify and fix problems automatically before the customer is even aware.
ARRIS offers the HomeAssure solution that addresses the needs of the consumer and the Service Provider. ARRIS HomeAssure includes:
- Auto-configuration of network extenders – increase coverage in the home with self-configuring, ARRIS HomeAssure -enabled Wi-Fi extenders, removing the need to enter SSID and password information.
- Automated Network Optimization – devices automatically move to the access point with the best signal or to avoid congestion and maximize performance.
- Consumer control via app, web and voice – manage the home network and fix problems, simply. This includes viewing and changing SSID/ passwords, signal measurement to locate the best place for an extender, configuring guest access and setting parental controls
- ECO Cloud Management – service provider capabilities including: remote monitoring and configuration for policy management and fault diagnosis; analytics for service improvement and consumer insights; help-desk tools to give the customer service team visibility of the entire home network to resolve issues; and tools for technicians to improve on-site service efficiency.
And, our solutions are scalable, secure, built on open standards, and are Wi-Fi hardware independent.