CERT 410 - ARRIS Certification Exam: E6000 CER Foundation
ARRIS Training presents CERT410: E6000 CER Foundation Certification Exam as part of an updated and revitalized certification program focusing on Release 5.0 functionality. Certification provides cable professionals the opportunity to demonstrate their product knowledge and proficiency with the E6000 CER.
For Cable Professionals:
- Gain recognition for your E6000 Converged Edge Router (CER) proficiency
- Leverage your product knowledge and advance your career
For Cable Operators:
- Maximize the latest DOCSIS 3.1 feature enhancements
- Lower operational costs by optimizing network operation
- Reduce the time it takes to resolve technical issues
A certification candidate must complete the CERT410: E6000 CER Foundation exam successfully by achieving a passing score of 80% correct. The maximum time to complete the exam is two hours. Certification candidates are not required to pass any prior exams to be eligible for the E6000 CER Foundation Certification.
Convenient Online Proctoring
For candidate convenience, ARRIS has partnered with the online proctoring service ProctorU. ProctorU offers candidates the opportunity to schedule exam times and take exams from any comfortable location with a reliable internet connection.
At the scheduled time on exam day, ProctorU will confirm your identity, grant access to the exam on ARRIS Academy, and monitor you via the camera on your PC while taking the exam.
Please note that there is a $25 test taking fee, charged by ProctorU.
Participants are highly encouraged, but not required to have taken the ARRIS E6000 CER Foundation curriculum prior to taking the E6000 CER Foundation Certification. Participants may reference materials such as student guides, study guides, and other notes taken during E6000 CER foundation curriculum classes during the exam.
The E6000 CER Foundation Certification includes content covered in the following ARRIS training courses:
- E6D101: E6000 CER Hardware Overview
- E6D201: E6000 CER Operations
- E6D301: E6000 CER Cable Modem Registration
- E6D302: E6000 CER Theft of Service Prevention
- E6D303: E6000 CER RF Impairments
- E6D304: E6000 CER Troubleshooting Capacity and Bandwidth
Refer to the ARRIS Global Knowledge Services Training course catalog to obtain enrollment fees and more information for E6000 CER training courses.
The enrollment fee for this exam is $300.00. That fee includes two attempts to pass the exam.
All course, exam, and proctoring fees can be paid online via a major credit card.
- Complete ARRIS Academy New User Registration.
- Request ARRIS Academy Access.
- Log on to ARRIS Academy.
- Search for "Certification" or browse to Catalog > Certifications > CERT 410: ARRIS Certification Exam: E6000 CER Foundation.
Questions about certification or enrollment? Please send an email message with the subject “Certification Inquiry” to email@example.com.