ARRIS welcomes partners to use the below button to login to the Channel Portal and access our online tools
For those ARRIS partner contacts yet to register for their easy single sign-on (SSO) login simply click here and follow the instructions to register. Once registered you will be able to access a vast range of tools, materials and benefits offered by ARRIS:
- Sales enablement materials such as ARRIS technical datasheets, product webinar recordings, presentations, price lists, lead time information, and more
- Marketing Wizard free online co-branding toolkit
- Access to the ARRIS promotional goods store
- Customer Experience Centre visit booking system
- ARRIS Academy for all training courses
- Ask ARRIS for technical support
- DigitalCM & sso.arrisi.com for firmware updates
- Orders/shipping to see order status
- Serial Number to check Serial Numbers associated to your shipments
- Warranty Info to see if your equipment is still under warranty
To hear all about the above, and more, please click here, and listen to a short introductory navigation around the Channel Portal.
ARRIS works together with Value Added Resellers to develop strategic geographic and vertical markets for mutual benefit. The aim of the ARRIS Value Added Reseller relationship is to help provide localized delivery of customer maintenance and support in a most efficient manner. ARRIS has a Worldwide Channel Program and is keen to work with Value Added Resellers who can demonstrate the following:
- A synergy and technical expertise to fit with the integration of the product and service portfolio
- Specific and intimate local market and customer knowledge, including language and local on-site installation and maintenance support capabilities
- A willingness to work together with ARRIS in the promotion of mutually beneficial business opportunities and the development of applications
For any prospect ARRIS Channel Partners wishing to work with ARRIS we invite you to review the Guidelines for our Worldwide Channel Program and apply online by clicking here.
For any questions relating to the Channel Portal or the Channel Program in general please direct them to Channel Sales.