August 1-2, 2018
TEPAL (Organización de Asociaciones y Empresas de Telecomunicaciones para América Latina), is a nonprofit organization and was founded in September 1992 with office in Panamá City, Republic of Panamá. TEPAL Organizes an Annual Expo Convention, which allows participants to initiate close relationships. These conventions consist of conferences and forums on topics relevant to the Telecommunications Industry and Paid Television.
Check back soon to see ARRIS at TEPAL.
Be sure to check the ARRIS Training Portal to sign up for training courses or browse the training catalog.
January 9-12, 2018
3202/3203 Venetian Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Join ARRIS at CES where we will demonstrate our 2018 solutions and future plans to manage the complexities of the ever-evolving connected home.
- Sandy Howe, ARRIS SVP and GM Consumer Products, WICT Conference Panel “Disrupting Diversity” January 9, 2018, 11:30 AM-12:30 PM -- LVCC, North Hall, N253
Bell Canada Leadership Conference
February 13-15, 2018
This event brings together over 575 Network team members from across Canada and all of Bell’s business units. They unite to share experiences and best practices as they prepare for the future transformation of Canadian and global communications. As an invited guest, ARRIS reinforces strategic relationships with Bell’s team of key decision makers along with industry colleagues. Be sure to stop by our booth.
- Video Experience
- Wireless Broadband
- Charles Cheevers, ARRIS CTO, is the speaker on “Future of the Wireless Connected Home”
Past Thought Leadership
Connected TV World Summit 2018
March 20-21, 2018
Royal College of Physicians
Connected TV World Summit 2018 is about the business models, ecosystem relationships, services and technology that will define the next decade of TV, and how media companies can triumph in the new world order that is emerging out post-convergence disruption.
- Anthony Zuyderhoff, ARRIS VP and GM of International CPE, will be speaking on "Using CPE to Increase Service Provider Value-Add" on March 20 at 13:45 in the Wolfson Theatre
April 9-12, 2018
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, USA
Join ARRIS at the NAB Show to discuss how we've been collaborating with the industry to predict future trends and innovating technology to help service providers, programmers, and OTT services to address the shifts and enhance the entertainment experience.
- 4K HDR Linear Delivery is a reality today
- Optimizing video content encoding, fault-tolerant distribution and delivery from source to every screen
- Dynamic Ad insertion solution for linear, VOD and streamed video services
- Ensuring the quality of video experience throughout the home and to the Set-top
- Efficient Encoding of Video Feeds
- Digital Satellite Receivers
- IP Primary Distribution of 4k
- Efficient HD 4k HEVC Multiformat Video Processing
- Linear ad splicing
- Demographic-based targeted advertising
- Multitrust content protection
- Geo-based targeted advertising
- HomeAssure Whole Home Wi-Fi
- Common Video Delivery Platform
- 4K linear programming delivery
Learn More at ARRIS Everywhere
CommTech Canadian East
April 16-18, 2018
Mississauga Convention Centre
CommTech East is Canada’s premiere ICT show that offers an exhibitor forum of 80+ vendors, distributors and industry associations over two days. Attendees come from all sectors of the ICT industry, including TSPs, MSOs, ISPs, etc., sub-contractors, engineers, as well as IT professionals from government, regulatory, municipal, utility and various related industries. Canada’s Information Communication Technology show provides an enjoyable, relaxed atmosphere, where cross-industry needs can be met and experiences shared.
- Chris Busch, ARRIS Engineering Fellow, will be speaking on the following:
- 5G/Next Gen Wireless "Can a fixed wireless last 100m connection compete with a wired connection- and will 5G enable this opportunity?" on April 17 at 8:00 am
- The Next Cable Access Technology "What the Future Holds in the Gigabit DAA World" on April 18 at 11:00 am
May 6-9, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
Table #P58, Purple Level, East Tower
ARRIS was at ITW (International Telecoms Week) 2018 -- the annual meeting for the global wholesale telecoms industry to discuss your data center and fiber service needs and how ARRIS can help you bring new internet capacity online seamlessly all over the world.
Learn more about ARRIS Data Center Services
The PayTV Show by Fierce Markets
May 14-16, 2018
Denver, CO, USA
ARRIS was at The PayTV Show where we discussed the innovative technologies, strategies, and business model that cable, telecom, OTT, Programming, and tech companies are using to compete in what has become a very disrupted marketplace.
- ARRIS demonstrations featuring Android TV, STB
- Charles Cheevers, ARRIS CTO, on the panel “The Rise of Open Source STB’s”
- Kevin Wirick on the panel "4K UHD/HDR: Tackling the Technology Conundrum"
May 15-17, 2018
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
Redwood City, CA, USA
At Wi-Fi NOW, industry leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, and experts from across the global Wi-Fi industry will meet in Redwood City, near San Francisco. The three-day event showcases the most promising companies and inspiring case stories driving the Enterprise and Managed Wi-Fi services industries forward.
- ARRIS CTO Charles Cheevers and Ruckus' Dave Wright will present keynotes on Day Two.
- Dave Wright also has a seat on the event’s Spectrum Policy panel on Day Three.
Next TV Series- South America
May 16-17, 208
Hotel Intercontinental Buenos Aires Moreno 809
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This exclusive event brings together the South American markets and offers a unique opportunity to discuss strategic ventures and address the key challenges. The NexTV Series South America will be a fantastic accelerator for business and for lobby through dynamic Executive panel discussions, VIP networking activities and showcase of the latest technologies.
- Hugo Ramos to present "CTO's and the Future of Technology"
Previous Thought Leadership
Next TV Series- Colombia
June 7, 2018
Convention Center Teguendama Hotel
This exclusive event brings together the main Colombian & Andean TV, OTT and online video companies and offers a unique opportunity to discuss strategic ventures and address the key challenges in the industry.
NexTV Series Colombia will be a fantastic place to meet new potential clientes and contacts through dynamic executive panel discussions, exclusive networking activities and showcase of the latest technologies.
- Marko Estacio, ARRIS Solutions Architect, to present "One-on-One"
June 12-14, 2018
Hall 7, Booth #10
Powering your digital world with a flexible architecture
Join ARRIS at ANGA COM and explore technology solutions to help you meet the demands for more bandwidth, more services and better consumer experiences.
- Access Network Evolution
A complete framework of products and solutions which enable the evolution of operator networks, to meet ever increasing consumer demand for bandwidth and improved service quality. With planning, deployment and management services, we facilitate the efficient delivery of broadband data, QAM and IP video, in support of your strategic network evolution plans to migrate to fiber deep architectures.
- ARRIS HomeAssure Solution for the ultimpate home Wi-Fi experience
Learn how our solution addresses the growing expectations for reliable and ubiquitous Wi-Fi to minimize the challenges consumers face today when setting up and managing the ever-increasing number of Wi-Fi devices and Wi-Fi-enabled applications in the home.
- Enabling Wi-Fi Managed Services
Pre-integrated carrier class Wi-Fi solutions that enable new business service offerings and revenue growth opportunities designed for enterprise, venues and small medium business. Showcasing industry leading wireless technology from Ruckus - including IoT solutions for Enterprise.
- HEVC End-to-End delivery
ME-7000 converged compression platform, focused on the efficient delivery of high quality linear broadcast video at HD and 4k for all set-top types.
- User experience set-top platforms
The latest generation of hardware combined with key software platforms, such as AndroidTV, to support the next generation of flexible service delivery and UHD, HD and OTT video services.
- Strategic Panel:
- Charles Cheevers, CTO CPE Solutions, ARRIS speaking on the International CTO Panel
- Technical Panels:
- Dr. Ayham Al-Banna, Engineering Fellow, ARRIS speaking on topic “Network Migration Strategies for Attractive Peak Rates”
- Mike Emmendorfer, VP Systems Engineering and Architecture, ARRIS speaking on topic “Fiber-to-the-building (FTTB) and X-to-the-Unit”
- Chris Busch, Engineering Fellow, CTO Networks, ARRIS speaking on topic “Using Virtualized Management/Orchestration to Make RPHY Deployments “Kinderleicht””