The NI3030E Network Interface Module is a chassis-based module that interfaces headend, hub or regional data center WAN routers and switches to ARRIS's transport network.
It provides up to 16 full duplex, wire speed, symmetric, dedicated and completely independent local 100 Mbps connections for up to 16 customers, making a total throughput of 3.2 Gbps, and can be managed via SNMP or with the ARRIS Opti-Trace EMS.
The NI3030E provides:
- 16 RJ-45 ports for connections to routers and switches
- Full duplex optical port
- Standard compact flash card slot to store program and network configuration files
- RJ-45 10Base-T port for interfacing to a management server/terminal
Details for Element Management NI3030E
- High density chassis-based network interface module, enabling termination of up to 96 fast Ethernet ports per chassis
- Serves up to 16 customers per module, each with a dedicated wire speed full duplex 100Base-T port
- Optical port field configurable with a variety of SFP transceivers (1310 nm, 1550 nm, CWDM)
- Layer 1 transport device
- Low latency and low delay variation (jitter)
- Managed via SNMP or ARRIS's EMS
- High degree of customer data security and isolation
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.