Part of the MAXLink product family, the HOS 7100 optical switch is a stand-alone module utilized for the transport of analog content. It facilitates automatic and cost-effective network backup and redundancy, increasing optical distribution plant reliability and providing for a self-healing network.
The 1-RU form factor simplifies installation and operation, and also conserves valuable rack space.
The HOS 7010 optical switch is a plug-in module for the HLP 4800 broadband platform that facilitates automatic and cost-effective network backup and redundancy capabilities, increasing optical distribution plant reliability and providing for a self-healing network.
Details for Optical Switch MAXLink HOS7100/HOS7010
MAXLink HOS 7100 features
- Reduces system costs by eliminating the need for back-up transmitters
- Improves system reliability and reduces downtime with automatic switching capabilities
- Increases flexibility in configuration and operation with local or remote control of switches
- Wide input range makes it ideal for redundant rings and route diversity
MAXLink HOS 7010 features
- Back-up capabilities reduce system costs by eliminating the need for back-up transmitters
- Local or remote control provides flexibility in configuration and operation
- Simple plug and play operation reduces time and cost of installation, allowing for easy system upgrades
- Three input ranges to satisfy a variety of applications, including redundant rings and route diversity
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.