The ARRIS OM1111 Opti Max™ provides cable operators with a compact, single high output node to service small subscriber groups, small/medium business customers and MDUs.
The OM1111’s 1 GHz bandwidth enables cable operators to increase downstream capacity for HDTV, Video on Demand, VoIP, high speed data/internet, and other value-added services. Return bandwidth options extend to 85 MHz to support additional revenue generating service offerings. CWDM transmitters allow multiple nodes to be combined onto a single fiber with ruggedized optical passives, maximizing the optical spectrum that is available in fiber-scarce architectures.
Details for OM1111 Opti Max Optical Node
- 1 GHz GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for last mile and fiber deep designs
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
- Lid upgrades enable Philips amplifiers to be seamlessly converted to nodes for cost saving cascade reductions
- Supports 1310/1550 nm DFB and CWDM transmitters technologies for flexible network designs
- Premise powering option enables hospitality installations and new revenue opportunities
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.