The ARRIS OM3100 Opti Max™ 1 GHz 2x2 segmentable node enables cable operators to increase forward capacity for HDTV, Video on Demand (VOD), VoIP, Internet, and other service offerings. 2x2 segmentation in both the forward and return path provides the ability to reduce a service group size by 50% for increased capacity and more targeted services when needed, without having to run new trunk fiber or install additional nodes. Thoughtfully designed drop in lid upgrades* enable service group segmentation by converting amplifiers or older nodes to 1 GHz nodes. The OM3100 accepts legacy PADs and Equalizers to minimize stocking requirements. Optional Digital Return transmitters utilizes pluggable SFPs in 1310, 1550, CWDM, and DWDM wavelengths to provide easier truck stocking.
* Lid upgrades for Diamond Net node, Opti Max 3000 node, Flex Max 601 amplifier, Diamond Line I,II, III amplifiers, GNA/TNA series amplifiers.
Details for OM3100 Opti Max Node
- 1 GHz optional GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multiwavelength technologies
- SFP based digital return expands upstream bandwidth and enables service group aggregation
- Lid upgrades enable amplifiers to be seamlessly converted to nodes for cost saving cascade reductions
- Integrated optical passive design for multiwavelength support and ease of installation
- Value Max transponder with HMS/AM protocol support
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.