The TM4100 Trans Max® is an essential part of evolving fiber deeper HFC or HPON™/RFoG networks. The TM4100 can be strategically located to amplify and manage optical signals as a replacement of traditional hub sites in typical HFC networks. The TM4100 also effectively manages optical signals for service groups located beyond traditional HFC networks such as all‐fiber networks. The TM4100 works harmoniously in traditional RFoG systems as well as with new, innovative HPON designs in conjunction with AgileMax®. AgileMax HPON technology is totally OBI free, providing enhanced benefits to standard RFoG systems. No matter the optical application the TM4100 is a valuable resource that meets the demands of next generation optical networks.
Details for TM4100 Trans Max®
- Supports migration to fiber deep networks by maximizing existing fiber real estate
- Hub elimination applications help to lower maintenance OPEX and physical footprint
- Extends traditional optical network reach
- Economically supports HPON/RFoG architectures and seamless migration to PON
- Key module commonality with the Opti Max™ OM4100 and OM2700 optical nodes reduce sparing and inventory
- Optional remote monitoring through CORView™ EMS when equipped with digital return
Get Connected to the Access Technologies Resource Center where you can find Manuals, Quick Guides, Data Sheets, Videos and much more!
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.