APEX3000 High Density Universal Edge QAM
4 RU chassis that supports up to 1536 QAM channels
The APEX3000 is an ultra-dense, fully redundant, state-of-the-art chassis-based edge QAM platform. Its ability to save power and provide excellent RF performance for QAM delivery is ideal for linear broadcast applications as well as narrowcast applications such as VOD, Cloud DVR, SDV and M-CMTS.
The APEX3000 provides operators a unique platform to converge QAM services on a single EQAM platform today, while also providing a migration path to support the network’s future needs.
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Delivers field-proven platform supporting convergence of data and video on the same RF port
- Offers 32 RF ports in a 4 RU chassis and supports a pay-as you-grow QAM upgrade model with support for up to 48 QAM channels per RF port
- Provides integrated MediaCipher encryption for Linear Broadcast, DTA, PPV
- Features a Fully agile RF QAM design
- Includes application support: Linear Broadcast; Video on Demand (session-based and CTE encryption); Cloud DVR; DVB Simulcrypt, M-CMTS; standards-based Switched Digital Video
TECHNICAL TRAINING - browse available APEX3000 Training in the ARRIS Training Catalog.