With the ARRIS C4c compact-chassis CMTS, operators cost-effectively deploy full-featured DOCSIS 3.0-based services into space-constrained head-ends and small -to -medium-size systems. The C4c CMTS is also an ideal choice for MSOs rolling out services incrementally, where the capacity and cost of a full-scale CMTS is not required. For rapid deployment, scalability, and flexible management of DOCSIS 3.0 functions, no competitor’s compact-chassis CMTS can match the C4c CMTS. C4c solutions scale robustly to 10,000 subscriber devices and efficiently support a wide variety of popular and emerging voice and data services. Operators can quickly and profitably respond to subscriber and corporate demand for DOCSIS 3.0 value-added services, IPTV, emerging convergent services, and higher data speeds services that command premium prices and satisfy top-tier customers. Based upon industry-leading ARRIS engineering, the C4c CMTS delivers high port densities, low power consumption, and a small footprint. C4c solutions reduce CAPEX and OPEX through extended head-end life, reduced power and cooling requirements, improved network performance, enhanced reliability, and expanded capacity. The C4c CMTS uses the same software and RF and routing blades of the industry-leading ARRIS C4 CMTS and offers the same superb manageability, capability, and customer-pleasing quality of service.
Details for C4c CMTS
- Deploy industry-leading DOCSIS 3.0 services rapidly and cost-effectively in small markets
- Upgrade to unmatched compact CMTS flexibility, value and performance
- Enhance services, improve reliability, and upgrade CMTS capacity by adding a C4c CMTS
- Raise subscriber retention and satisfaction with carrier-class reliability, quality, and performance
- Profitably serve the expanding market for VPN and other corporate services
- Higher density CAM for more downstream channels per C4c CMTS and per service group
- DOCSIS® 3.0 Multicast IP Video Support
- DOCSIS 3.0 Channel Bonding
- Routing Feature Additions: Policy Based Routing and IPv6 Support Phase 3
- Load Balancing Enhancements
- Additional Upstream Classifier Capability
The ARRIS C4c™ CMTS Release 7.4 is a compact DOCSIS® 3.0 CMTS based on the proven hardware and software of the larger C4® CMTS solution. It allows an operator to cost-effectively deploy DOCSIS, PacketCable™, DSG/ADSG, and PacketCable Multimedia (PCMM™) services in small-to-medium size headends where space and power are often limited. The ARRIS C4c CMTS supports DOCSIS 1.1/2.0/3.0 and PacketCable features, providing operators with a large array of Quality of Service capabilities to deploy revenue-generating services.
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.